Sunday, January 9, 2022

Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller .

 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

 'Idiots be jealous of their own friends pray all my bros succeed'.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News:'Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar. 


Deborah D. (Bailey) Calip was born c.June 21, 1958. According to her family tree, she married Rodney Williams, first, then 2nd dark black husband. Had to pay him to stay, to help steal, her fathers house, and land, her father Walter Richard Bailey, Jr, did not give his life work, his home, to a kid, that does lip service about love. Keith D. Sr Calip on June 19, 1999 in Texas. It was a backyard affair. Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller .



Hell is other people. How does truth help?"The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge." - Aristotle. A look at customer ratings of SolarCity, Verengo Solar, Vivint Solar, REC Solarand Sungevity. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. ACCOUNTS."



Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods.We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Cattle Calls, Heads To Count, Good Time Toads, Family Affairs, Jewish.




REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall. 'Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.




Good Bad Flicks looks into the history of the sadly overlooked film.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.Enough for the Charmed:B Squared, Hoping It's Everything You Wish For!!!Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark



Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." It's the little things that matter the most .You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down. 'EDITS BY SEAN'.Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall. 'Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'

A good example has twice the value of good advice.Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller .


 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!

 Just getting started, trying to find myself, the numbers I need to call, the connections that need to be made.

In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to.
Image
I am thirsty for living people, simple and loving people... Loving, sweet, tender people! I'm thirsty for people who don't judge, who help and those who evolve...
Image


Have a lot of eggs in the air, projects to work on, so slow, should have been done already, late by 12 years, cycle to start again.

Inline image

Thanks for the reply, thanks for the number to call, not there yet, questions up in the air, age, location, how tall, retired or not, things like that.
Inline image

Have a lot of eggs in the air, projects to work on, so slow, should have been done already, late by 12 years, cycle to start again. Just a little touch, just a little crazy, just a little mad. Have been witting books, started last year, things that I was not able to talk about, or things that stayed on my mind. 7 was the total, like the seven days of the week, starting over again, new name, new company, new bumps in the road, more mountains to climb.

 I AM GOING TO CRY .HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Birthdays notes, happy holidays on one level, good times, blue birds to sing. Into the woods, on the beach, games to be played, jokes about the monkeys, joys and pains. Time to stop, time to face snakes under the skins, gifts to share. Animal Tunes:Cartoon hits, lots of jokes and laughter, good times with bad cats, cat and mouse pokes

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody" Once Bitten By Snakes.

Deborah D. (Bailey) Calip was born c.June 21, 1958. According to her family tree, she married Rodney Williams, first, then 2nd dark black husband. Had to pay him to stay, to help steal, her fathers house, and land, her father Walter Richard Bailey, Jr, did not give his life work, his home, to a kid, that does lip service about love. Keith D. Sr Calip on June 19, 1999 in Texas. It was a backyard affair. Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller .



No comments:

Post a Comment