Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.

UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.

Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.
May be an image of one or more people, people standing and outdoors

The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says 'Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.'
LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.
May be an image of 1 person, food and indoor

Faiyaz Khalid, a lawyer help, in his own words, views, values, and the voice within, 3 ways to charm. Laws to be rewritten, in India, expect, he wrote a book, check it out. You heard it from the horse mouth. From the horse mouth, to my ear, so I could, share the news. Cheers, Justice for all. To get justice, Free advice on legal aspects.THE Real U: Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Did Not Close March 4th 2022.


Well wdf u come for?Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.April 1, 2022, April fool's day, the month, all about fools in other places, so many stories to share. It is about me, my views, my voices in my head, dimes to drop, hits and misses, heads to count, donkeys in the hills.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'You' RE MAD. BONKERS. OFF YOUR HEAD ...BиT I'LL TELL You A SECRET SECRET...ALL OF THE BEST PEOPLE ARE. ALICE IN WONDERLAND'

No comments:

Post a Comment